- Sturdy steel frame with convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table for ease of mounting tooling.
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated head for precise stamping.
- Dovetail die mounting plate.
- Four corner die leveling adjustment.
- Calibrated anti-pinch point die stroke adjustment.
- Operator friendly touch screen controls with totalizer counter – setup button – head up delay and before/after transfer index selection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions.
- Ten recipe storage for timer values – air pressure and temperature settings.
- Solid state – digital dual display proportioning heat control.
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety.
- Air filter and pressure regulator.
- Rugged steel tubing support frame.
Special Features Include:
- Versatile frame design allows this press to be upgraded from a two ton press to a three ton press by replacing the pneumatic cylinder. The convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table make setup of tooling effortless.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical – mechanical – and pneumatic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machined components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions with touchscreen panel allows operator convenience and repeatable stamping. Standard features include head-up strip delay – totalizer cycle counter and setup feature that allows the head to be jogged down.
- High accuracy heat transfer index unit utilizes a two speed system and photoelectric eye sensors that can register witness marks or count perforated holes in carrier paper. Front to back fine tuning placement adjustment eases setup of transfers.
- Pneumatic system utilizes high flow components to increase cycle time and efficiency. Pressure regulator and filter control the air flow to the Multi-Power® cylinder. The multi-stage cylinder generates high force from standard shop air without the need for toggle mechanisms and their inherent problems.
|Model P2-HT||Standard Imprint Size||Optional Imprint Size|
|Head Size||6 X 8||8 x 8|
|Air Requirements (psi)||10-100||10-100|
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC 18 Amps||240 VAC 12 Amps|
|Support Guide Rods with Die Set Bearings||2||2|
|Max Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)||Weight (pounds)|