- Sturdy steel frame with convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table for ease of mounting tooling.
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated head for precise stamping.
- Dovetail die mounting plate.
- Four corner die leveling adjustment.
- Calibrated anti-pinch point die stroke adjustment.
- Multi color heat transfer advance unit with photoelectric eye registration.
- Operator friendly touch screen controls with totalizer counter – setup button – head up delay and before/after transfer index selection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions.
- Ten recipe storage for timer values – air pressure and temperature settings.
- Solid state – digital dual display proportioning heat control.
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety.
- Air filter and pressure regulator.
Special Features Include:
- Rugged frame design allows this press to be used as a bench top press or integrated into an automatic system. The convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table make setup of new projects effortless.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical – mechanical and pneumatic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machine components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- High accuracy heat transfer index unit utilizes two photoelectric eye sensors to register witness marks on the front or the back of the carrier paper. A regenerative DC drive controller is used for accurate placement of the image on the part being decorated
|Head Size||5 x 5|
|Maximum Stamping Pressure (Tons)||1/2|
|Air Requirements (psi)||10-100|
|Electrical Requirements||110 VAC|
|Max Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)||Weight (pounds)|