- Sturdy steel frame with convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table for easy mounting of tooling.
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated head for precise stamping.
- Dovetail die mounting plate
- Four corner die leveling adjustment.
- Calibrated anti-pinch point die stroke adjustment..
- Operator friendly touch screen controls with totalizer counter – setup button – head up delay and before/after transfer index selection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions.
- Ten recipe storage for timer values – air pressure – and temperature settings.
- Solid state – digital dual display proportioning heat control.
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety.
- Air filter and pressure regulator.
- Rugged steel tubing support frame.
Special Features Include:
- Versatile frame design allows this press to be upgraded from a one ton press to a two ton or three ton press by replacing the pneumatic cylinder. The convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table make setup of tooling effortless.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical -mechanical and pneumatic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machine components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions with touchscreen panel allows operator convenience and repeatable stamping. Standard features include head-up strip delay – totalizer cycle counter – and setup feature that allows the head to be jogged down.
- High accuracy transfer index unit utilizes a two speed system and photoelectric eye sensors that can register witness marks. Front to back and left to right fine tuning placement adjustment eases setup of transfers.
- Pneumatic system utilizes high flow components to increase cycle time and efficiency. Pressure regulator and filter control the air flow to the Multi-Power® cylinder. The multi-stage cylinder generates high force from standard shop air without the need for toggle mechanism and their inherent problems.
|Model P1-HT||Standard Imprint Size||Optional Imprint Size|
|Head Size||5 x 5||6 x 8|
|Air Requirements (psi)||10-100||10-100|
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC 12 Amps||120 VAC 18 Amps|
|Support Guide Rods with Die Set Bearings||2||2|
|Max Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)||Weight (pounds)|