- Sturdy steel “C” frame construction with quick change anvil.
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated platen for precise stamping.
- Dovetail die mounting plate.
- Four corner die leveling adjustment.
- Multicolor heat transfer index unit with photoelectric eye registration and D.C. drive.
- Solid state – digital dual display proportioning heat control.
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety.
- Dwell time adjustable 0 to 99.9 seconds.
- Air filter and dual air pressure regulators.
Special Features Include:
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical – mechanical and pneumatic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machined components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- Versatile frame design allows this press to be upgraded from a 2.0 inch bore cylinder to a 3.25 or 4.0 inch bore when additional stamping pressure is required. The convenient quick change support anvil allows operators to set up new jobs effortlessly.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Heat transfer index system utilizes a photoelectric eye sensor to register heat transfers with witness marks on the front or back of the carrier paper. Hot stamp foil can also be applied with this feature and indexed accurately with a solid state timer.
- Dual air pressure system allows stamping pressure to be as low as 10 PSI – while a higher pressure can be set to retract the heated head faster for increased production.
|Head Size||5 x 5||5 x 5||6 x 8|
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC 12 Amps||120 VAC 12 Amps||120 VAC 15 Amps|
|Max Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Depth (inches)||Weight (pounds)|