Pneumatic 4-Ton Hot Stamp Press
- Sturdy blanchard steel frame with convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table for ease of mounting tooling
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated head for precise stamping
- Dovetail die mounting plate
- Four corner die leveling adjustment
- Calibrated anti-pinch point die stroke adjustment
- Motor driven – timer controlled foil index system for precise advance of foil
- Operator friendly touch screen controls with totalizer counter – setup button – and head up delay
- Microprocessor controlled press functions
- Ten recipe storage for timer values – air pressure – and temperature settings
- Solid state digital dual display proportioning heat control
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety
- Air filter and pressure regulator
- Rugged steel tubing support frame
Special Features Include:
- Versatile frame design shares most component with one and two ton models. The convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table make setup of tooling effortless.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical – mechanical – and pneumatic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machined components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions with touchscreen panel allows operator convenience and repeatable stamping. Standard features include head-up strip delay – totalizer cycle counter and setup feature that allows the head to be jogged down.
- Pneumatic system utilizes high flow components to increase cycle time and efficiency. Pressure regulator and filter control the air flow to the Multi-Power® cylinder. The multi-stage cylinder generates high force from standard shop air without the need for toggle mechanisms and their inherent problems.
|Standard Imprint Size
|Optional Imprint Size
|8 X 12
|12 x 12
|Air Requirements (psi)
|240 VAC 18 Amps
|240 VAC 25 Amps
|Support Guide Rods with Die Set Bearings