Hydraulic 5-Ton Hot Stamp Press
- Sturdy steel frame with convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table for ease of mounting tooling
- Hardened linear shafts and maintenance free composite die set bearings guide heated head for precise stamping
- Dovetail die mounting plate
- Four corner die leveling adjustment
- Calibrated anti-pinch point die stroke adjustment
- Motor driven – timer controlled foil index system for precise advance of foil
- Operator friendly touch screen controls with total counter – setup button – and head up delay
- Microprocessor controlled press functions
- Ten recipe storage for timer values – hydraulic pressure – and temperature settings
- Solid state digital dual display proportioning heat control
- Two hand anti-tie down buttons with infrared sensing beams are ergonomically designed to eliminate physical pressure. Anti-pinch point and repeat circuits are designed for operator safety
- Rugged steel tubing support frame
Special Features Include:
- The convenient adjustable daylight and large aluminum work table make setup of tooling effortless.
- Four corner head leveling adjustment allows easy die alignment to stamping surface. Dies can be easily leveled to a particular part without the use of shims.
- Top quality components are utilized throughout the manufacturing of Hastings products. Electrical – mechanical – and hydraulic components are always standard off-the-shelf components that are readily available. All machined components are painted – zinc plated or hard anodized for lasting protection.
- Microprocessor controlled press functions with touchscreen panel allows operator convenience and repeatable stamping. Standard features include head-up strip delay – total cycle counter and setup feature that allows the head to be jogged down.
- Hydraulic system utilizes high flow components to increase cycle time and efficiency.
|Model H5-RL||Standard Imprint Size||Optional Imprint Size|
|Head Size||8 X 12||12 x 12|
|Electrical Requirements||480 VAC 3 Phase||480 VAC 3 Phase|
|Support Guide Rods with Die Set Bearings||2||4|